VTU issued a circular saying 2018 B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. passouts can apply for PDC. PDC is a temporary degree certificate issued by VTU until you get your Degree Certificate after convocation. This might be required if you want to apply for Masters programs or job before convocation.
Here is the procedure to apply for the same:
- Download the application form available at http://vtu.ac.in/pdf/onlineform/pdc.pdf . Print and fill the same.
- Fee for PDC is Rs. 400 than can paid online at http://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment/ . After the payment, print the online fee receipt.
- The following documents from the above steps should be submitted:
- Filled in application form
- Online fee receipt
You can submit your application to one of the two following places:
VTU Headquarters Belagavi
- If you submit in-person before 12 Noon, PDC will given to you the same day
- If you submit it through post, your PDC will be posted after about 7-10 working days from the date of receipt of your application
VTU Regional Office Bengaluru
Submit your application and your PDC will be posted after about 7-10 working days
For more details check out the official circular
Share this with all your final year friends